The Elysian Prophecy book tag


This tag was created by Vivien Reis on her YouTube channel in anticipation of her upcoming novel, The Elysian Prophecy.

1. Secret society - A book you love but no one else talks about



Definitely Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion. While it got some fame after it's film adaptation, no one even knows that there's a prequel and a sequel, with another on the way that are equally good, if not better!

2. ‎Voices - A scary novel that gives you the chills!



I Am Legend by Richard Matheson is honestly so chilling. The imagery is so vivid and the themes so profound

3. ‎Blood crystals - A book with red on the cover



A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab

I'm currently reading this and loving it, and the US Tor cover is just so minimalist and stunning. Red, black, and white are my absolute favorite cover colors, so having all three just makes me so happy ❤❤❤❤

4. ‎Kidnapped - A stand-alone novel you love



Though at some point it might have a sequel, The Host by Stephenie Meyer has been a standalone for a decade and honestly, I am really content with how it ended, however potentially bleak, because just enough hope for the future was planted that I can imagine a better world to come all on my own. Any meddling at this point might just ruin it.

5. ‎Jesse - A bookish crush you have



I tend to fall I love with every guy I read about but get over them once I'm out of the MC's head, but if I had to pick, I'd probably choose Percy Jackson, created by Rick Riordan. He was my first book crush and he is just such a cutie! Also, his physical description (dark hair, blue eyes, light skin) is literally like the most attractive.

6. ‎Elysia - A book that nailed a magical setting


While actually the third book in the series, Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas is when the world of Throne of Glass finally started expanding, and Wendelyn was explored, and magic was everywhere, and I loved it.

7. ‎Transmutation - What's your favorite fantasy animal?



I'm a sucker for dragons, so this one goes to The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini

8. ‎Oracles - A book with magical folk



Macbeth by William Shakespeare has the witches, who are so creepy and mysterious.

9. ‎Brethren - A book with a core group you love



The main team from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare is great because they slowly learn how to work together until they are so cohesive. By the end, they are willing to do anything for anyone in their group.

Comments