Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince ~ J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter #6)


★★★★★
"It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more."

WHY DOES JK ROWLING THINK IT'S OKAY TO DO THIS TO ME?

I loved this one. These books seriously just keep getting better and better. It had some strong Chamber of Secrets vibes (my immovable number one favorite book), what with the mysterious and sinister book of uncertain ownership, the trips into Hot Tom Riddle's past (which was pretty much the sole reason I even decided to read the books in the first place), and the Draco antics, which had been sorely lacking.

Also, I only watched the movies of these last few books like twice each, a long time ago, so honestly, I can barely remember anything (except for all the big stuff, somewhat unfortunately), so I'm pretty nervous, guys. Like, I really don't want anyone to die but I KNOW WHO DIES ALREADY


Buy the book here:

Comments