Failsafe Fan Box ~ Anela Deen



★★★★☆

Love the aesthetic!

The candle smells divine and so fresh! It was the first thing I noticed when I opened the box. And it's so cute!

The earrings are super cute (and I'm magically not allergic to them!)

The magnets are adorable! Material feels just a little strange, like sticky or something, but it's not a big deal.

The book bag is so great!!! I love how it's padded and the design is perfect! Fits my new copy like a glove.

The card with the quote has character art on the back!


The quote is one of my favorites from the book!

And speaking of the book, it's great to have my own copy! I just love the cover so much! Plus, it's signed!!

The box also comes with a promo for Anela's next book, featuring an exclusive first look at the cover and a full synopsis, and it is so cool! The cover and font are fantastic! I'm hyped! Norse mythology and the ocean are two of my favorite things! Here's the next book on Goodreads.

This photo is also on Instagram and Goodreads. You can find the box on Etsy. 100% of the proceeds go to the Epilepsy Foundation!

Comments