First 4 Months Recap and This Month's TBR

Recap

★★★★★ Well, I totally forgot about doing these, so I guess I'm gonna have to do them all at once!  Since it's definitely way too many to do, I'm just going to show the highlights. Here goes nothing! ★★★★★

(Descending from pure awesomeness to horrible awfulness)

1. Crimson Bound ~ Rosamund Hodge ★★★★★ (March)
2. The Court of Broken Knives ~ Anna Smith Spark ★★★★★ (February)
3. Annihilation ~ Jeff VanderMeer ★★★★★ (March)
4. Bloodleaf ~ Crystal Smith ★★★★ (February)
5. The Living ~ Isaac Marion ★★★★ (March)
6. Frostbite ~ Richelle Mead ★★★★ (January)
7. The Water Cure ~ Sophie Mackintosh ★★★ (February)
8. Kingdom of Ash ~ Sarah J Maas ★★★ (February)
9. Legendary ~ Stephanie Garber ★★★ (February)
10. Chains Carried on Wings ~ Marina Ermakova ★★ (March)
11. Milk and Honey ~ Rupi Kaur ★★ (March)
12. Obsidio ~ Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff ★★ (February)


May's TBR


May's already started and I've already finished one book, but here's my projected TBR anyway! If you see me straying too much, call me out!

(It's in no particular order btw)

(I'll also be featuring some of the most beautiful covers)



★ Steel Hand, Cold Heart ~ Rachel Menard
★ And I Darken ~ Kiersten White
★ Alfheim Seoul ~ Chris Coleman
★ Silence of the Gods: The Ferryman's Disciples ~ Caleb N Kelly
★ Blood Promise ~ Richelle Mead
★ The Thousandth Floor ~ Katherine McGee
★ In a Dark, Dark Wood ~ Ruth Ware
★ The 7½ Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle ~ Stuart Turton
★ The Road ~ Cormac McCarthy
★ The Two Towers ~ J.R.R Tolkien
★ The World of Lore: Monstrous Creatures ~ Aaron Mahnke
★ Midnight Sun ~ Stephenie Meyer
★ Deviation ~ Anela Deen
★ Monstress, Vol. 3: Haven ~ Marjorie Liu & Sana Takeda
★ The Architect of Elysia ~ Vivien Reis
★ Under ~ K.A. Wiggins
★ Deadbolt ~ Anela Deen

Anything that doesn't make it this month might feature again next month hah so don't be surprised if you see any of these listed again! I overshoot so I don't undershoot.

Comments