Cleopatra VII: Daughter of the Nile, 57 B.C. ~ Kristiana Gregory (The Royal Diaries #2)

[CAUTION: THIS REVIEW HAS SPOILERS]


★★★☆☆

I loved this book when I was like 11, so much so that I still own it and intend to keep it forever, but did anyone ever notice just how creepy Mark Antony is?


Like, dang man, you're like almost thirty and she's literally half your age, and is going through puberty, so can you refrain from flashing her and drunk kissing her in the darkness? That's literally sexual harrassment, not romantic.


I know this is supposed to be like, pseudo-historical, but could they have made her a little bit older? Even 18 would have been better, so it isn't so pervy. Or since this is a book for children, they could have, idk not written that storyline?

Other than that, I loved this book and still read it sometimes just to feel nostalgic.


Buy the book here:

Comments