On The Edge ~ K.A. Wiggins


★★★★★

Look back to the old tales of fairyland. Look back to legends of monsters and magic.

Our stories have changed, but the world behind the world never does.
This short story by one of my indie favs, K.A. Wiggins, really butters my bread, to be frank. It's got the spooky, fair folk vibes that I live for; the atmosphere really just shines in this. While I wasn't necessarily pulled in by the opening (such is often the case with first person for me, so there was no fault with the work itself), I was without a doubt pulled in by the tale itself.

AND THAT ENDING! *literally dying*
So you will want to stop here, while you still believe my words, while your world remains as it should be. Because this is the sort of story that cannot be told.

Read the book here

Comments