December ~ Recap and TBR

Recap

★★★★★ What a wonderful Christmas! Of course, that end of the year fatigue and all the craziness of the holidays kept me from reading nearly as much as I'd have liked, I did have some good reads this month. ★★★★★

(Descending from pure awesomeness to horrible awfulness)

1. Sabriel ~ Garth Nix ★★★★★
2. A Christmas Carol ~ Charles Dickens ★★★★★
3. The Fates Divide ~ Veronica Roth ★★★★★
4. The Archived ~ Victoria Schwab ★★★★★
5. Dracula ~ Bram Stoker ★★★★★
6. The Last Olympian ~ Rick Riordan (reread) ★★★★★
7.The Pirate ~ Harold Schechter ★★★★
8. The Dream Thieves ~ Maggie Stiefvater ★★★★
9. Pandemonium ~ Lauren Oliver ★★★★
10. Two Princes of Summer ~ Nissa Leder ★★
11. Turned ~ Morgan Rice ★★
12. Magica ~ Reynar Swan ★★


January's TBR


I'm going to start posting the next month's projected TBR (whether or not I actually follow it is a different story) at the end of the monthly recaps! If you see me straying too much, call me out!

(I'll also be featuring some of the most beautiful covers)



★ Evenfall ~ Gaja K Kos & Boris Kos
★ The Forest of Hands and Teeth ~ Carrie Ryan
★ Half-Blood ~ Jennifer L Armentrout
★ Crooked Kingdom ~ Leigh Bardugo
★ Frostbite ~ Richelle Mead
★ The Burning World ~ Isaac Marion (reread)
★ Kingdom of Ash ~ Sarah J Maas
★ Obsidio ~ Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
★ Legendary ~ Stephanie Garber
★ Dark of the West ~ Joanna Hathaway (ARC)
★ The World of Lore: Monstrous Creatures ~ Aaron Mahnke
★ The Lost Hero ~ Rick Riordan (reread)
★ Apocalypse Five ~ Stacey Rourke (ARC)
★ Romanov ~ Nadine Brandes (ARC)
★ The Hobbit ~ JR Tolkien
★ Supernova ~ Kazu Kibuishi
★  Lirael ~ Garth Nix
★ The Water Cure ~ Sophie Mackintosh
★ The Living ~ Isaac Marion





That's a lot!! I probably won't get to all of them, but those are the books I'd like to start the year with!

See you in 2019!

Comments